Rockingham Remembered
Ye Olde Scrapbook
The photograph below, taken sometime during the 1920's, is that of a
gas station located on the northeast corner of E. Franklin Street and S.
Hancock Street. The corner is now occupied by the Richmond County
Administration Building, which is also the former US Post Office and
is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Page 10