Rockingham Remembered
Ye Olde Scrapbook
This photograph shows the Leak-Wall house built in circa 1853 on E.
Washington Street. After the house ceased to be used for a residence
in the early 1970's, several banking institutions occupied the building
with the most recent being Central Carolina Bank. In 1995, the
Richmond County Historical Society acquired the residence for
preservation purposes.
Page 22