Rockingham Remembered
Ye Olde Scrapbook
This photograph is of the former U.S. Post Office and Courthouse
located on the corner of S. Hancock Street and E. Franklin Street. The
date is unknown but appears to be in the 1930's. The Richmond
County Administrative Offices presently occupy the building which is
listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Page 16