|The photograph above shows the First Baptist Church built in 1909 on
the northwest corner of E. Green Street and N. Randolph Street. The
building was demolished in 1958 and the site is used as parking for the
current church building.
The photograph below shows the First Presbyterian Church built circa
1900 on the southeast corner of E. Washington Street and S.
Randolph Street. The building was demolished circa 1960.